Student (m/f/d) in Transport Sciences, Computer Sciences, or Engineering as a Working Student
- You familiarise yourself with the topic of Urban Air Mobility
- You support maintaining and extending MATSim Urban Air Mobility simulation framework
- You support the team in running MATSim simulations
- You support data preparation and analysis
- You are a Bachelor or Master student (m/f/d) in Transport Sciences, Computer Sciences, Engineering, or a related field
- You have good knowledge in programming (e.g. JAVA) and you are willing to acquaint yourself with new topics and tools
- You have good data analytic skills, knowledge in using data analytics tools (preferably R) is an advantage
- Ideally you have knowledge or experience with the open-source platform MATSim
- You are reliable and team-oriented
- You have fun working on goal-oriented tasks and an interest and willingness in familiarising with new topics as well as working in an interdisciplinary team
- You are a proficient user of the English language
The future of
flying starts with us.
And with you.
Re-think the way we fly. In an international
think tank, at the highest professional level.
With experts from various disciplines that come
together in fascinating ways. Ready to always
improve on the good, to think beyond the beaten
path, constantly asking questions – and thereby
challenge the pioneering spirit anew every day.
In a young, modern working environment
with open ears and doors.
That’s who we are, Bauhaus Luftfahrt in Taufkirchen near Munich: around 50 colleagues whose work is backed by the four aviation companies, Airbus, IABG, Liebherr-Aerospace and MTU Aero Engines as well as the Free State of Bavaria. We investigate the future of mobility, particularly the long-term development of aviation. In doing so, we take into account technical, economic, social and ecological aspects equally.
Our benefits package encompasses a familyfriendly flexitime agreement, an attractive salary package in the public tariff system with company pension provision and a range of health programmes.