Student (m/f/d) in Engineering or Natural Sciences as a Working Student
- You familiarize yourself with the topic of sustainability in aviation, especially with sustainable aviation fuels
- This includes building up knowledge on different sustainable fuel production pathways
- You conduct research on production potentials of different sustainable fuels and on their environmental performance
- You support the team with literature reviews, data preparation and analysis
- You bring interest in learning concepts and methods of process modelling
- You are a Master student (m/f/d) in Engineering, Natural Sciences or a related field
- You have good knowledge in scientific work
- You have good knowledge in MS Office, especially MS Excel
- First experience in process modelling or Life Cycle Analysis is a plus
- You are reliable and team oriented
- You have interest and willingness in familiarizing with new topics as well as working in an interdisciplinary team
- You are a proficient user of the English languae
The future of
flying starts with us.
And with you.
Re-think the way we fly. In an international
think tank, at the highest professional level.
With experts from various disciplines that come
together in fascinating ways. Ready to always
improve on the good, to think beyond the beaten
path, constantly asking questions – and thereby
challenge the pioneering spirit anew every day.
In a young, modern working environment
with open ears and doors.
That’s who we are, Bauhaus Luftfahrt in Taufkirchen near Munich: around 50 colleagues whose work is backed by the four aviation companies, Airbus, IABG, Liebherr-Aerospace and MTU Aero Engines as well as the Free State of Bavaria. We investigate the future of mobility, particularly the long-term development of aviation. In doing so, we take into account technical, economic, social and ecological aspects equally.
Our benefits package encompasses a familyfriendly flexitime agreement, an attractive salary package in the public tariff system with company pension provision and a range of health programmes.