Working student (m/f/d) in Computer Science or Aerospace Engineering
- You will support with a literature survey and (code) analysis of existing tools that are capable of arbitrary powertrain configurations power-flow analysis
- Based on the findings from the literature survey and tool analysis, you will support the design of a modular power-flow analysis framework suitable for (hybrid) electric aircraft powertrains, and the programming of it in Python
- Once the framework is running, you will help with the development, implementation and validation of various component performance models in the new framework
- You will prepare documentation for your programming contributions, written in English, outlining the methodology and working principles use
- You are a student (m/f) in Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering or a related field
- You are proficient in Python and version control systems (e.g. Git), and have a good understanding of software engineering principles
- Reliability, preciseness, and self-reliance are among your strengths
- You are interested in target-oriented tasks and working in an interdisciplinary team
- You are a proficient user of the English language
The future of
flying starts with us.
And with you.
Re-think the way we fly. In an international
think tank, at the highest professional level.
With experts from various disciplines that come
together in fascinating ways. Ready to always
improve on the good, to think beyond the beaten
path, constantly asking questions – and thereby
challenge the pioneering spirit anew every day.
In a young, modern working environment
with open ears and doors.
That’s who we are, Bauhaus Luftfahrt in Taufkirchen near Munich: around 50 colleagues whose work is backed by the four aviation companies, Airbus, IABG, Liebherr-Aerospace and MTU Aero Engines as well as the Free State of Bavaria. We investigate the future of mobility, particularly the long-term development of aviation. In doing so, we take into account technical, economic, social and ecological aspects equally.
Our benefits package encompasses a familyfriendly flexitime agreement, an attractive salary package in the public tariff system with company pension provision and a range of health programmes.