Student (m/f/d) in Aerospace Engineering or Thermal Engineering for a Master Thesis
- You will define a thermodynamic model of a cryogenic cooling system with all relevant components for a hybrid electric aircraft with super conduction
- Your model will be capable of predicting general dimensions of the system, weight and power requirements
- You will implement the model into the python based thermal management system modelling framework
- With the model you will perform a design and off-design analysis of a cryogenic cooling system equipped to a hybrid electric aircraft with super conduction
- You are a enrolled university student in Aerospace Engineering, Thermal Engineering or a related field
- You are skilled in thermodynamics and fluid dynamics
- You have profound experience in computer programming in python
- Self-reliance, reliability and a high level of self-organization are among your strengths
- You thrive in a connected team environment and are eager to improve
- You possess a high level of spoken and written English
The future of
flying starts with us.
And with you.
Re-think the way we fly. In an international
think tank, at the highest professional level.
With experts from various disciplines that come
together in fascinating ways. Ready to always
improve on the good, to think beyond the beaten
path, constantly asking questions – and thereby
challenge the pioneering spirit anew every day.
In a young, modern working environment
with open ears and doors.
That’s who we are, Bauhaus Luftfahrt in Taufkirchen near Munich: around 50 colleagues whose work is backed by the four aviation companies, Airbus, IABG, Liebherr-Aerospace and MTU Aero Engines as well as the Free State of Bavaria. We investigate the future of mobility, particularly the long-term development of aviation. In doing so, we take into account technical, economic, social and ecological aspects equally.
Our benefits package encompasses a familyfriendly flexitime agreement, an attractive salary package in the public tariff system with company pension provision and a range of health programmes.