Student (m/f/d) for a Final Thesis or a mandatory Internship
The topic of your thesis or the tasks of your job could for example be among:
- Design and optimisation of new thermodynamic cycles for aircraft propulsion
- Integration of new propulsion technologies such as hybrid electric propulsion, distributedpropulsion and boundary layer ingestingdevices
- Design and optimisation of new thermal management concepts for future aircraft
- You are an enrolled university student (m/f/d) in Aerospace Engineering, Power Engineering, Thermal Engineering or a related field
- You have proven skills in thermodynamics and fluid dynamics
- In addition, you have experience in software development, preferably with Python or MATLAB
- Self-reliance, reliability and a high level of self-organisation are among your strengths
- You thrive in a connected team environment and are eager to improve
- Depending on your topic, experience in gas turbine design can be a plus
- Your English is of high level both spoken and written
The future of
flying starts with us.
And with you.
Re-think the way we fly. In an international
think tank, at the highest professional level.
With experts from various disciplines that come
together in fascinating ways. Ready to always
improve on the good, to think beyond the beaten
path, constantly asking questions – and thereby
challenge the pioneering spirit anew every day.
In a young, modern working environment
with open ears and doors.
That’s who we are, Bauhaus Luftfahrt in Taufkirchen near Munich: around 50 colleagues whose work is backed by the four aviation companies, Airbus, IABG, Liebherr-Aerospace and MTU Aero Engines as well as the Free State of Bavaria. We investigate the future of mobility, particularly the long-term development of aviation. In doing so, we take into account technical, economic, social and ecological aspects equally.
Our benefits package encompasses a familyfriendly flexitime agreement, an attractive salary package in the public tariff system with company pension provision and a range of health programmes.