Student (m/f/d) in Computer Science or Aerospace Engineering as working student
- You will design and implement software tests for multiple aerospace simulation tools
- The tests will range from unit tests to integration tests
- You will independently assess necessary tests for existing software and derive a testing structure
- You are a enrolled university student preferably in Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering or a related field
- You have a strong background in computer programming and a proven experience in software testing
- Preferably you already have experience in python (including pytest) and Java
- Ideally you possess some knowledge in fluid dynamics, thermodynamics and aircraft design
- Self-reliance, reliability and a high level of self-organization are among your strengths
- You thrive in a connected team environment and are eager to improve
- You possess a high level of spoken and written English
The future of
flying starts with us.
And with you.
Re-think the way we fly. In an international
think tank, at the highest professional level.
With experts from various disciplines that come
together in fascinating ways. Ready to always
improve on the good, to think beyond the beaten
path, constantly asking questions – and thereby
challenge the pioneering spirit anew every day.
In a young, modern working environment
with open ears and doors.
That’s who we are, Bauhaus Luftfahrt in Taufkirchen near Munich: around 50 colleagues whose work is backed by the four aviation companies, Airbus, IABG, Liebherr-Aerospace and MTU Aero Engines as well as the Free State of Bavaria. We investigate the future of mobility, particularly the long-term development of aviation. In doing so, we take into account technical, economic, social and ecological aspects equally.
Our benefits package encompasses a familyfriendly flexitime agreement, an attractive salary package in the public tariff system with company pension provision and a range of health programmes.