Student (m/f/d) for Software Development in Robotics as working student
- You participate in the creation of a server-based API, to control a virtual drone simulation environment based on Robot Operating System (ROS)
- You drive the development of key software components (e.g. GUI, interfacing, algorithms for simulation runs and analysis)
- Contributions to automatise drone simulation setups using container and cloud technologies
- Supporting the development of content and methods (e.g. definition of testing procedures and scenarios)
- You are an enrolled university student in the STEM-field and have a passion for programming
- Software development in a multi-disciplinary context (preferably in Python or scripting and for web applications, backend or frontend) is second nature to you
- Knowledge of Cyber-Physical System technologies (e.g. embedded systems, sensors, telecommunications) is desirable
- Self-sufficiency, reliability, creativity and scientific thinking are among your strengths
- You are a proficient user of the English language
The future of
flying starts with us.
And with you.
Re-think the way we fly. In an international
think tank, at the highest professional level.
With experts from various disciplines that come
together in fascinating ways. Ready to always
improve on the good, to think beyond the beaten
path, constantly asking questions – and thereby
challenge the pioneering spirit anew every day.
In a young, modern working environment
with open ears and doors.
That’s who we are, Bauhaus Luftfahrt in Taufkirchen near Munich: around 50 colleagues whose work is backed by the four aviation companies, Airbus, IABG, Liebherr-Aerospace and MTU Aero Engines as well as the Free State of Bavaria. We investigate the future of mobility, particularly the long-term development of aviation. In doing so, we take into account technical, economic, social and ecological aspects equally.
Our benefits package encompasses a familyfriendly flexitime agreement, an attractive salary package in the public tariff system with company pension provision and a range of health programmes.