Student (m/f) in Economics, Business Studies or Social Sciences for a Master thesis
- You will prepare a thesis on the topic of automation or digitalisation and the historical as well as predicted future development of the selected trend
- One of your tasks will be the identification of relevant branches of the economy affected by automation or digitalisation and respective data acquisition from publicly available sources (e.g. Eurostat)
- Based on this, you will analyse the impact of the selected trend on the future working environment and working patterns in an economy, e.g. if there is a significant shift away from today's organisational structure due to the considered developments
- To assess future travel behaviour you will evaluate implications in terms of commuting patterns and mobility services offered
- You will discuss respective implications and recommendations for action
- You are a student (m/f) in Economics, Business Studies, Social Sciences or a related field of study
- You are familiar with academic writing
- You are interested in new developments and have passion for data analysis and aspects relating to the future transport system
- You enjoy learning new content independently
- You are reliable and team-oriented
- You are interested in working in an interdisciplinary team
- You are a proficient user of the English language
The future of
flying starts with us.
And with you.
Re-think the way we fly. In an international
think tank, at the highest professional level.
With experts from various disciplines that come
together in fascinating ways. Ready to always
improve on the good, to think beyond the beaten
path, constantly asking questions – and thereby
challenge the pioneering spirit anew every day.
In a young, modern working environment
with open ears and doors.
That’s who we are, Bauhaus Luftfahrt in Taufkirchen near Munich: around 50 colleagues whose work is backed by the four aviation companies, Airbus, IABG, Liebherr-Aerospace and MTU Aero Engines as well as the Free State of Bavaria. We investigate the future of mobility, particularly the long-term development of aviation. In doing so, we take into account technical, economic, social and ecological aspects equally.
Our benefits package encompasses a familyfriendly flexitime agreement, an attractive salary package in the public tariff system with company pension provision and a range of health programmes.