Student (m/f/d) in Economics, Business Studies, Social Sciences or Marketing for a Master thesis
- You will prepare a thesis about the potential of social media for research in the field of mobility
- You will work independently your way into the topics mobility and aeronautic research, social media monitoring as well as into the use of pertinent digital platforms
- Based on a structured literary research you will identify relevant studies, for example from the field of mobility or other research areas
- You will compare current research findings, critically discuss them, deduce possible potential and develop an example of application
- Ideally, you will prepare the thesis in English
- You are a student in Economics, Business Studies, Social Sciences or Marketing or a related field of study
- You are already familiar with academic writing
- You use MS Office applications competently
- You enjoy learning new content independently
- Reliability and a team-oriented approach are among your strengths
- You are interested in target-oriented tasks and in working in an interdisciplinary team
- You are a proficient user of the English language
The future of
flying starts with us.
And with you.
Re-think the way we fly. In an international
think tank, at the highest professional level.
With experts from various disciplines that come
together in fascinating ways. Ready to always
improve on the good, to think beyond the beaten
path, constantly asking questions – and thereby
challenge the pioneering spirit anew every day.
In a young, modern working environment
with open ears and doors.
That’s who we are, Bauhaus Luftfahrt in Taufkirchen near Munich: around 50 colleagues whose work is backed by the four aviation companies, Airbus, IABG, Liebherr-Aerospace and MTU Aero Engines as well as the Free State of Bavaria. We investigate the future of mobility, particularly the long-term development of aviation. In doing so, we take into account technical, economic, social and ecological aspects equally.
Our benefits package encompasses a familyfriendly flexitime agreement, an attractive salary package in the public tariff system with company pension provision and a range of health programmes.