Student (m/f) for a Bachelor, Semester, or Master Thesis
- Urban Air Mobility is a novel transport concept that utilizes passenger drones for inner-city and short distance travel
- Your topic can be in all fields, e.g. vehicle design, propulsion, modelling and simulation, economics, business models, regulation and legislation, passenger acceptance, mode choice, ecological impact, or passenger psychology - your interest decides!
- Depending on your field of study and interest please propose a topic in the field of Urban Air Mobility
- Based on your chosen topic and methodology you will enhance existing methods or apply them to a new field
- Based on a literature review, you will have gathered and understood existing research and publications
- We aim at further using your contribution in our ongoing researc
- You are a student and are interested in novel transport concepts especially Urban Air Mobility
- You are already familiar with writing seminar/term papers or theses
- You enjoy learning or advancing skills and are happy to look further into the future
- Reliability, preciseness, and self-reliance are among your strengths
- You are interested in target-oriented tasks and in working in an interdisciplinary team
- You are a proficient user of the English language
The future of
flying starts with us.
And with you.
Re-think the way we fly. In an international
think tank, at the highest professional level.
With experts from various disciplines that come
together in fascinating ways. Ready to always
improve on the good, to think beyond the beaten
path, constantly asking questions – and thereby
challenge the pioneering spirit anew every day.
In a young, modern working environment
with open ears and doors.
That’s who we are, Bauhaus Luftfahrt in Taufkirchen near Munich: around 50 colleagues whose work is backed by the four aviation companies, Airbus, IABG, Liebherr-Aerospace and MTU Aero Engines as well as the Free State of Bavaria. We investigate the future of mobility, particularly the long-term development of aviation. In doing so, we take into account technical, economic, social and ecological aspects equally.
Our benefits package encompasses a familyfriendly flexitime agreement, an attractive salary package in the public tariff system with company pension provision and a range of health programmes.