Student (m/f/d) Economics, Business Studies or Social Sciences for a Bachelor Thesis
- You familiarise yourself with the topic of environmental awareness, passenger- and travel behaviour, mobility and aviation
- This includes carrying out a structured literature review of the relevant studies and papers
- Based on this, you compare and assess current research results in this field by preparing a qualitative literature analysis, also comparing your results to related research areas
- You discuss the respective implications for future mobility behaviour in particular and provide a critical discussion of the results
- You prepare the Bachelor thesis in English
- You are a Bachelor student (m/f/d) in Economics, Business Studies, Social Sciences or a related subject
- You have good knowledge in scientific work (e. g. through writing a term paper)
- You are reliable and team-oriented
- You have good knowledge of MS Office and first experience with literature processing programs
- You have fun working on goal-oriented tasks and an interest and willingness in familiarising with new topics as well as working in an interdisciplinary team
- You are a proficient user of the English language
The future of
flying starts with us.
And with you.
Re-think the way we fly. In an international
think tank, at the highest professional level.
With experts from various disciplines that come
together in fascinating ways. Ready to always
improve on the good, to think beyond the beaten
path, constantly asking questions – and thereby
challenge the pioneering spirit anew every day.
In a young, modern working environment
with open ears and doors.
That’s who we are, Bauhaus Luftfahrt in Taufkirchen near Munich: around 50 colleagues whose work is backed by the four aviation companies, Airbus, IABG, Liebherr-Aerospace and MTU Aero Engines as well as the Free State of Bavaria. We investigate the future of mobility, particularly the long-term development of aviation. In doing so, we take into account technical, economic, social and ecological aspects equally.
Our benefits package encompasses a familyfriendly flexitime agreement, an attractive salary package in the public tariff system with company pension provision and a range of health programmes.