Student (m/f/d) Environmental Engineering or Environmental Management as working student
- You will do research in the field of life-cycle assessment (LCA) and techno-economic analysis (TEA) of different sustainable aviation fuel production pathways
- Based on data gathered from literature on LCA, you will prepare life-cycle assessments with Brightway and Ecoinvent
- Similarly, you will conduct a literature research on TEA and perform techno-economic analyses in Excel
- You will present your results orally and in written form
- You are an enrolled university student preferably in environmental engineering, environmental management or a related field
- You have already worked with Python, Ecoinvent and Excel
- You have already gained experience in LCA and/or TEA
- Self-reliance, reliability and a high level of self-organization are among your strengths
- You are a proficient user of the English language
The future of
flying starts with us.
And with you.
Re-think the way we fly. In an international
think tank, at the highest professional level.
With experts from various disciplines that come
together in fascinating ways. Ready to always
improve on the good, to think beyond the beaten
path, constantly asking questions – and thereby
challenge the pioneering spirit anew every day.
In a young, modern working environment
with open ears and doors.
That’s who we are, Bauhaus Luftfahrt in Taufkirchen near Munich: around 50 colleagues whose work is backed by the four aviation companies, Airbus, IABG, Liebherr-Aerospace and MTU Aero Engines as well as the Free State of Bavaria. We investigate the future of mobility, particularly the long-term development of aviation. In doing so, we take into account technical, economic, social and ecological aspects equally.
Our benefits package encompasses a familyfriendly flexitime agreement, an attractive salary package in the public tariff system with company pension provision and a range of health programmes.