Student (m/f/d) with experience in Life Cycle Assessment / Techno-Economic Assessment
- You will do research in the field of life-cycle assessment (LCA) and techno-economic assessment (TEA) of different sustainable aviation fuel production pathways
- Based on data you will gather from literature on LCA, you will prepare life-cycle assessments with Brightway and Ecoinvent
- Similarly, you will conduct a literature research on TEA and perform techno-economic analyses in Excel
- You will present your results orally and in written form
- You are an enrolled in university student for at least one more semester
- You have already gained experience in LCA and/or TEA
- You have worked with the Ecoinvent database before
- Self-reliance, reliability and a high level of self-organisation are among your strengths
- You possess a high level of spoken and written English or German
The future of
flying starts with us.
And with you.
Re-think the way we fly. In an international
think tank, at the highest professional level.
With experts from various disciplines that come
together in fascinating ways. Ready to always
improve on the good, to think beyond the beaten
path, constantly asking questions – and thereby
challenge the pioneering spirit anew every day.
In a young, modern working environment
with open ears and doors.
That’s who we are, Bauhaus Luftfahrt in Taufkirchen near Munich: around 50 colleagues whose work is backed by the four aviation companies, Airbus, IABG, Liebherr-Aerospace and MTU Aero Engines as well as DLR and the Free State of Bavaria. We investigate the future of mobility, particularly the long-term development of aviation. In doing so, we take into account technical, economic, social and ecological aspects equally.
Our benefits package encompasses a familyfriendly flexitime agreement, an attractive salary package in the public tariff system with company pension provision and a range of health programmes.